All to Jesus I Surrender

To Him who sits on the throne and unto the
Lamb be glory, power and dominion forever.

Friday, March 16, 2007

check these out...

Take a look at some of America's worst presidents...would you be suprised to see who made the list?
HERE, & HERE


The celebration of our Christian beginnings in Jamestown:
HERE

This is one of the most disgusting things I've seen! And we the taxpayers will foot the bill...
HERE

Thank you diversity police. Your persistence has now lead us to perversion and disgust. I am so glad we are a society that now thinks that all beliefs and all cultures are equal. It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that events like this will be praised and celebrated by certain members of certain special interest groups whose sole purpose is to promote their own interests and not the interest of the people at large.
HERE

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger he who is known as sefton said...

Thanks to your comment on the controversial display of John Sims' caricatures of the Confederate Battle Banner in the Mary Brogan museum, I'm able to get in touch with you. I think you'll be interested in reading the comment I hope will be published in the blog, written by that institution's director. . . . oh, I mean the text just below:


"As if this museum doesn't have enough problems with regard to the Confederate Battle Banner.

"Some busybody claims that I should be upset about one of the send-ups of the Confederate Battle Banner. Specifically, it is practically a duplicate of the photograph I use as an icon for my blogspot website. Wood'ja (?) buh-leave!

"I actually proposed the design to be used by Republicans, intent on saving their party from becoming a regional party, completely restricted to the former Confederate states. Should that happen, the only national party will be the Democratic Party.

"If that busybody's claim should happen to be true, we may need to talk. By the way, it's easy enough to check. One need only click on the bold and unlined hewhoisknownassefton said text.

"Somewhere in my website, there's information about how to get in touch."

toodles

oooh, almost forgot, here's the hyperlink to my blogspot:

Sunday, 25 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home