All to Jesus I Surrender

To Him who sits on the throne and unto the
Lamb be glory, power and dominion forever.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Freedom to Fascism the film

HERE & HERE

Since seeing this film and knowing more and more everyday about the lies told to us by the federal government, I am beginning to wonder just how far I as an individual would be willing to go for my beliefs.

I am going to meet with my pastor this week to get some biblical counseling regarding civil disobedience and what the Bible says is and is not acceptable for a Christian. Honestly, I was so angry when I watched this and began seriously thinking about why would I still continue to file yearly tax returns when there is no law saying it is mandantory. Would I be willing to risk everything to stand up against this kind of tyranny.

Bush has already passed an executive order that he can and will suspend habeas corpus under certain circumstances regarding security, but will it end there? No, I'm sure he would find any number of reasons to do so as well if he felt the power of the federal gov't was being challenged.

So, like many others have done, if I refuse to file a tax return because there is not a specific law stating that American citizens are required to do so, then I would run the risk of being thrown into federal prison for life and having all my possessions, meager as they are, taken away, and never being allowed to a rebuttal and defense of myself.

So, what I am asking myself after all this rambling, could I? Would I? Should I? Can I defy tryanny knowing that they have bigger guns than I do and would love to torture, ruin, or kill anyone who dared to reproach them, even though they are the ones acting illegally and I would be doing nothing against the law. How dare the government put it's citizens in this type of prediciment!

I knew from my study of American history that there have been corrupt administrations and injustices throughout the life of America. I have been a lot of things; dismayed, saddened, disgusted, mad. But after watching this, I was enraged, livid, and felt such a deep hatred of how evil this government has become!

To make matters even worse than the lying and stealing they've done to us for decades, the feds are working on implementing a national ID card along with radio chip inplanted in us. So we can accept this and our every movement be monitored. And when we do something to displease them they can turn our chip off and not be able to go anywhere, buy, sell, or trade and virtually become non citizens. Or we can refuse this ID and chip outright and by doing this become non citizens. Either way we become a people without a country!

In a way like no other, these past few days I have been put in the shoes of our Colonial people and our Confederate people. In a way like no other, I have a much deeper regard for exactly what they fought against, and what they fought for. I think now I have an even better understanding of their fears, of their goals and dreams, their victories and their defeats.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for."

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

"Ignorance and despotism seem made for each other."

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. "

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies. "

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government. "

" believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs. "

" hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

"I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever. "

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. "

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

"Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government."

All quotes by Thomas Jefferson. He must have been a prophet. He warned us. And some didn't listen. Now we are all paying the price. We are no longer a free people. It's up to us to fight and regain our freedom. It's certain that Washington DC will not easily just hand it over.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home